Keeping Up With The Kardashians (KUWTK) stars Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner both welcomed their first babies into the world this year. Jenner, 20, and her boyfriend, Travis Scott, greeted their baby girl on February 1st. Kardashian and her boyfriend Tristan Thompson took a break from their relationship problems to meet their daughter on April 12th. But the two KUWTK stars have something in common beyond their new daughters.
Soon after Kylie shared her new baby news with the world, Jenner was rumored to be dieting. The KUWTK star reportedly was determined to get her pre-baby body back ASAP!
The always competitive Khloe Kardashian followed her little sister’s example. Kardashian has publicized her weight loss, boasting that she lost 33 pounds with diet and fitness. And Kylie Jenner has been posting photos of her own increasingly slimmer body. So what’s the inside skinny on their post-baby weight loss war?
Those Competitive KUWTK Sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner
The Kardashian and Jenner siblings are known to be competitive. And that war to win has been going on for years. While the “I’m best” battle is playing out now in the weight loss arena for Khloe and Kylie, here are examples of previous competitions:
- In 2017, an episode of KUWTK showed Khloe getting anxious over competing with Kylie. Jenner already had her success with cosmetics. Kardashian wanted to outdo her lip kit queen sister with her denim line.
- That same year, Perez Hilton described Khloe Kardashian as “competitive as hell.” A Very Kardashian Holiday showed Kim Kardashian getting angry over the others copying her Christmas decor. Momager Kris Jenner even participated in a bake-off with Khloe, warring to win the best baked goods contest.
- Khloe admits she’s “very competitive.” Prepping for Kylie’s birthday when Jenner was 18, Khloe threw down the gauntlet. “I’m like this 18-year-old little b**** is not going to show me out,” asserted Kardashian. Wow!
Khloe Kardashian Boasts 33-Pound Weight Loss
Kardashian recently turned to her app to boast that she has achieved a 33-pound weight loss since welcoming her baby girl. True Thompson’s mommy claims that it’s all due to working out and a healthy diet.
Seeking her celerity weight loss secret? Khloe’s trainer, Don Brooks, credits his “Don-A-Matrix method.” That techniques combines cardiovascular and resistance training.
“I’ve been having her do a lot of those multifunctional movements,” explained Brooks. “[The fitness plan is] expending a lot of energy from her body but also helping her lose a lot of weight and burning a lot of body fat.”
Don said that Kardashian works out twice a day. However, Khloe claimed in her post that she didn’t pressure herself to restore her pre-baby body.
“I just wanted to get back to my regular routine from before I got pregnant, which was working out five to six times a week,” she clarified.
Khloe Kardashian Reveals Her Exact Weight Loss Diet
Kardashian follows a low-carb diet in addition to her workouts. The weight loss plan involves eating “lots of protein,” shared Khloe. And she insists that even though she’s on a diet, she is “never hungry because I’m always eating!”
Karashian eats one tablespoon of jam and one tablespoon of almond butter before she exercises. After getting fit, she consumes oatmeal, eggs, and fresh fruit. Khloe also eats fruit for a mid-morning snack.
“For lunch, Dr. Goglia recommends a four-ounce piece of grilled chicken breast with a half portion of a simple starch, like four ounces of yam or a half cup of white rice, along with a veggie and a salad,” shared the KUWTK star.
Kylie Jenner Wows With Her Own Celebrity Weight Loss Success In KUWTK Slim-down Squabble
So how does Khloe’s little sister Kylie Jenner compare? One word: Winner! Jenner achieved an incredible 35-pound weight loss in just three weeks after welcoming her baby.
Kylie reportedly gained 50 pounds during her pregnancy. She allegedly took off all that weight by:
- Exercising with a team of fitness trainers
- Following a clean eating diet of organic fish and chicken
- Eliminating carbohydrates and fried food
- Drinking detox tea
- Wearing a waist trainer.
Come back to Soap Dirt for all the latest KUWTK and other reality shows spoilers and news.