Love After Lockup‘s Tracie Wagaman revealed her new boyfriend, Lucas Loera, recently, and it turns out they have a lot in common, including criminal records. Tracie and Lucas are in Las Vegas, and she’s made him social media official, so here’s what you should know about her new man.
#1 Love After Lockup’s Tracie Wagaman is a Decade Older Than New Boyfriend
Lucas Loera is 10 years younger than his new Love After Lockup WEtv girlfriend, Tracie Wagaman. They were both born in decade-turning years – Tracie in 1980 and Lucas in 1990. Lucas Loera was reportedly living at home with his dad.
But now, Lucas Loera seems to be crashing with his older lady love (Love After Lockup celeb Tracie Wagaman) at Vegas-area hotels. Lucas has two sisters, both involved in the arts, and seem to do well (and shall remain nameless). But that’s just the tip of the iceberg of things to know about Lucas.
#2 Lucas Loera has a Criminal Record – Like His Love After Lockup Girlfriend
WEtv viewers watched Tracie Wagaman struggle from the jump with her substance abuse issues. And Lucas Loera, her new boyfriend, has a criminal past too. Below are nearly 25 different arrests on various charges from public records. Some that triggered prison terms, and some probation. One of Lucas’ charges was for leaving a child alone in a car.
- 2008 – Misdemeanor possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription – DA didn’t prosecute
- 2009 – Felony trafficking in cocaine arrest – guilty – suspended sentence with terms
- 2013 – Felony robbery conspiracy arrest – didn’t prosecute
- 2013 – Felony leaving a child unattended in a vehicle – pled to a lesser offense, got suspended jail sentence
Love After Lockup star Tracie also has her share of arrests, but hers are more drug-related. Tracie’s less likely to engage in robbery and trespass compared to her new man, Lucas Loera.
- 2016 – Felony grand larceny of auto – guilty plea – prison sentence
- 2019 – Felony buy/possess/withhold stolen property – guilty – time served credit
- 2016-2020 – 16 different arrests for trespassing, some dismissed, some prosecuted
- 2018-2019 – 2 vagrancy arrests
#3 Is Tracie Wagaman in Danger from Lucas?
While Tracie Wagaman’s Love After Lockup husband Clint Brady is pretty tame, her new guy seems a little more extreme. Below is a list of his five arrests for domestic violence issues. Two cases were dismissed, but the other three proceeded to Lucas Loera pleading no contest or to a lesser offense.
One of these arrests in the public record was just last year – three were felonies and two misdemeanors – not too long before he met Tracie.
- 2010 – Felony domestic violence – battery and forced coercion arrest – later dismissed
- 2015 – Felony domestic – pled no contest to lesser charge and sentenced
- 2016 – Domestic battery felony – case dismissed
- 2018 – Misdemeanor domestic battery – no contest plea – credit for time served
- 2019 – Domestic violence/battery – misdemeanor – pled to no contest
Much of his criminal rap sheet includes arrests, however, all people are presumed innocent until they are proven guilty in a court of law. Public arrest records are not an indication or evidence of guilt.
Post-Love After Lockup – Tracie Cleaned Up Her Life – What About Her New Guy Lucas?
Although viewers saw Tracie Wagaman go back to prison while Clint waited on the outside, she has remained out of trouble so far. However, is dating a fellow felon a warning sign? Lucas Loera’s most recent arrests aren’t that far in his past. He’s got three arrests from early 2020 – just before he met Tracie.
These came from before Lucas met his Love After Lockup gal pal. All three were for trespass, and the courts didn’t pursue those. Now, it looks like Tracie Wagaman is happy with her new guy, but she remains married to Clint, who’s yet to file divorce papers.
In fact, Tracie gave a shout out recently to her husband, posting a photo collage of their happier days and wishing him a happy day “wherever he is.” Of course, Tracie Wagaman likely knows he’s in Ohio with his new girlfriend while she’s in Vegas with Lucas Loera. We’ll update you on how things go with her new man since they seem to have a lot in common.
Get your top Love After Lockup news from Soap Dirt.